Reserve your Spot: Protect Your Family from Colds and Flu Class October 1st!
At the expo we had a DIY therapeutic lotion station and people loved it. Essential oils have many therapeutic benefits and by incorporating the oils into a lotion we can create a product that's relaxing, uplifting, or helpful to combat germs.
Essential oils are particularly good at fighting germs and soothing symptoms of cold and flu. So I'm excited to ofter a "Protect Your Family from Colds and Flu Class" so you can learn how to fight germs and stay well or feel better faster if you do get sick. The first class will be held Oct. 1st from 2-5pm and will be held in Temecula, CA.
This is a 3 hour live in person class taught by certified aromatherapist and educator Tricia Ambroziak. You'll smell, learn about, and work with 9 essential oils to create three immune support products to take home. (Please note this is NOT an MLM presentation)
In this class you will:
* Smell and study nine different essential oils that are great at fighting germs and learn additional benefits of the oils and use the oils to:
* Experience a steam tent (this is a great way to support sinus health)
* Make an immune support aroma inhaler to take home
* Make an immune support chest rub using handcrafted shea cream to take home
* Make a natural hand cleanser to take home
* Oils covered include: organic or wildcrafted lavender (lavendula angustafolia), Sweet orange (Citrus sinensis), frankinscense (Boswellia carterii), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternafolia), Clove bud (Eugenia caryophyllata), lemon (Citrus limon), cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary (Rosmarinus officianalis ct. verbenone).
In addition you'll receive:
* A class manual that covers essential oil basics and safety (we'll cover this in class also)
* Data sheets on each oil with the properties and benefits of each oil we cover.
* Recipes for the items you'll make and take home plus many others.
* Recipes for Thieves oil blend and a Respiratory blend
* A chance for Q & A and follow up with a certified aromatherapist
To learn more contact Tricia or purchase your class today in the online store. The class costs $100 and you'll receive 3 hours of live instruction, a class manual with oil data sheets and recipes, plus make and take home three aromatherapy products. If you'd like to learn how to harness the power of essential oils to fight cold and flu you'll want to take this class! I love staying well and I'd love to show you how I do it.
Sign up before September 27th and receive 25% off. Use coupon code "25Off". Don't spend another fall and winter posting about how sick you or you family is on Facebook. Take action to stay well and feel better faster if you do get sick.
Reserve your spot today!